Our seasonal menu of salads, pizzas, stews & curries, herbal teas, fruit shakes, breads, pies and cakes are all home-made with fresh ingredients from our farm and specially imported through our fair-trade partners.
In May we serve mint teas, asparagus and wild mountain vegetables that grow in the near-by forest.
Early June brings salads, wild-mulberry pie, strawberries shakes and other early summer specialties.
Through July and August our fields are producing potatoes, blueberries, carrots, spinach, basil, yellow pear tomatoes and so much more…
In September and October our pumpkins and chestnuts are ready for harvest and made into hearty autumn stews.
Pizzas ¥900 – ¥1000
- Vegan Pizza
- Banana Garlic Pizza
- Chili Garlic Pizza
- Margarita Pizza
- Mushroom Lovers Pizza
Curry or Stew of the day ¥1100
- (Served with Multi-grain rice and fresh salad)
- Garden Salad with Mint Dressing
- Vegan Caesar Salad
- Tofu Cheese Cake
- Chai Rice Pudding
- Cake of the day
Organic Teas ¥400
- Mt Fuji Natural Teas - fresh homegrown mint
- Mango Spice Tea, Orange Spice Tea, Cinnamon Spice tea, Chamomile Tea,
- Original Chai
Coffee ¥400 (hot or iced)
- Organic coffee
- Café Latte
- Café Soy Latte
- Cinnamon Honey Latte
Shakes ¥650 (milk or soy)
Banana, Peach, Peach Ginger, Pina Colada
- House Wine by the glass ¥600
- Organic Wine by the bottle (please ask staff for prices)
- Organic SunSun Beer (Japan)